Things to do in San Diego
Perfectly located, Four Points by Sheraton San Diego - SeaWorld offers effortless access to the area's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. SeaWorld, Old Town San Diego, and the Gaslamp Quarter are all nearby.
Explore our list of favorite things to do in San Diego:
- Old Town - Visit Historic Old Town San Diego and explore historic theatres, museums, galleries, shops, and more.
- Balboa Park - The nation's largest urban cultural park, this top thing to do in San Diego is home to 15 museums, performing arts venues, gardens, and the San Diego Zoo.
- Gaslamp Quarter - Dance the night away at one of San Diego's most popular night life venues or dine at one of the many outdoor cafés.
- La Jolla - Soak up the sun and enjoy more than seven miles of coastline along the Pacific Ocean.
- San Diego State University - Cheer your favorite team onto victory or take a campus tour at SDSU.
- San Diego Zoo - The perfect place for a fun and educational family outing.
- SeaWorld - Experience thrilling rides, interactive exhibits, and live shows during your trip to one of the most popular things to do in San Diego.
- Coronado - Just minutes from downtown San Diego, Coronado Island is the perfect place to spend an afternoon in the sun and surf.
- Mission Bay - A saltwater bay that features a variety of beaches and parks.